Are you looking to start your own cake business from scratch, want to start a fresh or looking for an ideal career change?Then this program is for you.
You will be working on an Intensive and strict schedule with Owner of Dainty Affairs, Lolade Ogunjimi, from, booking clients, stock-taking, customer care to baking, decorating, Flower arrangements, desserts, cupcakes and all that’s in-between the daily hustle and bustle for a running bakery.
About the Internship Programme.
- You will be actively part of our team for 4 months. We run a whole year round, so there are always positions available
- You will work in both our decorating and bakery sections
- You will learn all aspects of cake making and decorating, cupcakes and desserts
- You will be scheduled to work as a full time staff during this period.
- A great training ground for YOU!
- You must be passionate about all things cakes, have great work ethics, people skills and be willing to learn
- Friendly and be a good team player
- Have attention for details and high standards
- Experience of baking and decorating is preferred but not compulsory.
Course Fee: N250,000.00
This is not a paid internship.
On completion of the program, We could offer you the opportunity/ vacancy permitting of a position in the company or another reputable Bakery.
*The Management of Dainty Affairs reserves the right to dismiss an Intern at any time during the Internship programme due to misconduct.
* Internship fee is Non-refundable or Transferable
Send us an email with your CV, and a covering letter explaining in 5 bullet points what makes you the right person for the role to email@example.com
What a pleasure to have you here.
Join our newsletter & get the all the newest submissions first.
- Cake deals
- Cake gist
- Exciting blog posts